All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the cultural legacy of cybernetics and neocybernetics that offers new insight on the role of the human in an era of the posthuman.
- Author BiographyBruce Clarke is Professor of English at Texas Tech University and a past president of the Society for Literature, Science, and the Arts. His books include Posthuman Metamorphosis: Narrative and Systems and Energy Forms: Allegory and Science in the Era of Classical Thermodynamics.Mark B. N. Hansen is Professor of Literature at Duke University. He is the author of New Philosophy for New Media and Bodies in Code: Interfaces with Digital Media.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleScience and Cultural Theory
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note12 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBruce Clarke,Mark B. N. Hansen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.