All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates analytical techniques suited to emerging market economies, which are typically prone to policy shocks. Describing the linkages between emerging and developed markets, this title explores several crucial issues in asset valuation and risk management.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Finance, University of Auvergne, and Associate Researcher at EDHEC Business School, France Associate Professor of Finance, Champage School of Management and University of Paris Est, France Professor of Finance and Deputy Director for Research at IPAG Business School (France).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1850 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDuc Khuong Nguyen,Mohammed El Hedi Arouri,Sabri Boubaker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.