CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA distinguished group of international business scholars explore how firms internationalize in today's global economy.
- Author BiographyRavi Ramamurti is CBA Distinguished Professor of International Business at Northeastern University, Boston. Jitendra V. Singh is Saul P. Steinberg Professor of Management at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. From 2007 to 2009, he was Dean, Shaw Foundation Chair, and Professor of Strategy, Management, and Organization at the Nanyang Business School, Singapore.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 32 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJitendra V. Singh,Ravi Ramamurti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.