All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the effects of globalisation on teachers through an examination of the values held by beginning teachers in three distinctly different education systems, Gerry Czerniawski analyzes the impacts on teacher identity formation by national pedagogic traditions, national policy contexts and institutional settings.
- Author BiographyGerry Czerniawski is senior lecturer in Education at the University of East London.
- Author(s)Gerry Czerniawski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.