All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the centre of this sweeping saga stands Paula O'Neill, beloved granddaughter of Emma Harte and the guardian of her vast business empire. Paula believes that all that Emma left to the family is secure. However, beneath the surface sibling rivalry and discontent are beginning to flare.
- Author BiographyBarbara Taylor Bradford was born in Leeds, and by the age of twenty was an editor and columnist on Fleet Street. Her first novel, A Woman of Substance, became an enduring bestseller and was followed by fifteen others, most recently Three Weeks in Paris. Her books have sold more than sixty-one million copies worldwide in more than ninety countries and forty languages. She lives in New York City with her husband, producer Robert Bradford.
- Author(s)Barbara Taylor Bradford
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/08/2008
- Weight919 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.47Trending at £5.39
- £7.50Trending at £12.81
- £14.34Trending at £14.56
- £5.44Trending at £8.73
- £5.40Trending at £5.58
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £4.45Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.