All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy guide includes end-of-chapter questions for review and appendixes detailing key related physics concepts for further study.
- Author BiographyDwight E. Neuenschwander is a professor of physics at Southern Nazarene University and editor of the Society of Physics Students Publications of the American Institute of Physics. He won the Excellence in Undergraduate Physics Teaching Award from the American Association of Physics Teachers.
- Author(s)Dwight E. Neuenschwander
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note15, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.