Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive overview of emotion-focused therapy (EFT) a treatment that helps clients identify, experience, accept, explore, interpret, transform, and flexibly manage their emotions. This second edition incorporates the latest theory and research on EFT.
- Author BiographyLeslie Greenberg, PhD, is distinguished research professor of psychology at York University in Toronto, Canada and director of the York University Psychotherapy Research Clinic. He has authored the major texts on emotion-focused approaches to treatment. His most recent book is Theory of Emotion-Focused Therapy (2011). Dr. Greenberg is a past president of the Society for Psychotherapy Research (SPR), and he is a recipient of the SPR Distinguished Research Career award and the Carl Rogers Award of the American Psychological Association. He conducts a private practice for individuals and couples and offers training in emotion-focused approaches.
- Author(s)Leslie S. Greenberg
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.