All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary overview of research into emotional mimicry and empathy explores when, how and why emotional mimicry occurs.
- Author BiographyUrsula Hess is a professor in the Department of Psychology at the Humboldt University of Berlin. Agneta Fischer is a professor in the Department of Social Psychology at the University of Amsterdam.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Emotion and Social Interaction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAgneta Fischer,Ursula Hess
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.