All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelivers a strong contribution to the field of research on emotions in organizations offering original pieces of research. Uniting scholars from organization and management research and sociology, it conveys trans-disciplinary insights into the multidimensional 'nature' of emotion and its appearance in organizational structures and processes.
- Author BiographyBARBARA SIEBEN is Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management at Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany. As well as emotions as a management topic, her research interests include gender and diversity in organizations, HRM strategies and the management of service work. Her research is based on multiparadigmatic approaches, informed by critical management perspectives. ASA WETTERGREN, PhD, is Assistant Professor at the Department of Sociology, Gothenburg University, Sweden. Her main research areas cover the role of emotions for collective identity and identity construction in organizations and social movements, and the emotions of migration, social integration and social interactions.
- Author(s)Asa Wettergren,Barbara Sieben
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.