CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the work of Heinz Kohut which includes some of the clinical experiences of the authors themselves. The book is suitable for beginners, but contains ample reference to the traditional psychoanalytic matrix to make it useful to experienced clinicians.
- Author BiographyCrayton E. Rowe, Jr. is a member and training analyst for The New York Freudian Society and the National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis. He is a founding member of the New York Institute for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology. Dr. Rowe is the founder and past chair of the National Membership Committee on Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work and member of the International Psychoanalytical Association. Dr. Rowe is a clinical supervisor at the University Settlement Consultation Center and maintains a private practice in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy in New York City. David S. Mac Isaac is a section one member of the Division of Psychoanalysis of the American Psychological Association. He is a board member of the Institute for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy of New Jersey and a founding member of the New York Institute for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology. He maintains a private practice in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis in Englewood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Crayton Rowe,Jr.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width179 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.