All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses head-on critical concerns about the United States' position as the world's leading economic force and the use of its military might.
- Author BiographyBILL BONNER is President and CEO of Agora Inc., one of the world's largest financial newsletter companies. Agora is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, and has offices overseas in London, Paris, Ireland, Bonn, Madrid, Melbourne, and Johannesburg. Bonner is the creator of the Daily Reckoning, a contrarian financial newsletter sent via e-mail (www.dailyreckoning.com). Mr. Bonner is the author, with Addison Wiggin, of the international bestseller, Financial Reckoning Day (Wiley). ADDISON WIGGIN is the Editorial Director and Publisher of the Daily Reckoning. The newsletter now has more than 500,000 readers in the United States and Great Britain and is translated into French, German, and Spanish. It has received praise from mainstream publications, including Money, Dow Jones' MarketWatch.com, and the New York Times Magazine. Mr. Wiggin is the author of The Demise of the Dollar ...and Why It's Great for Your Investments (Wiley).
- Author(s)Addison Wiggin,Will Bonner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date16/07/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.