All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmpires, Soldiers, and Citizens 2/e offers a vivid range of eyewitness perspectives - from female munitions workers to Indian troops in France - which explore the social, cultural, and military dimensions of World War I. This second edition includes added material to reflect the very latest historical thinking.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Shevin-Coetzee and Frans Coetzee are independent scholars; they have previously taught at Yale and George Washington Universities. Marilyn is the author of The German Army League: Popular Nationalism in Wilhelmine Germany (1990) and Frans the author of For Party or Country: Nationalism and the Dilemmas of Popular Conservatism in Edwardian England (1990). Together, they have co-edited Authority, Identity and the Social History of the Great War (1995); World War I and European Society: A Sourcebook (1995); World War I: A History in Documents, Second Edition (2011); and The World in Flames: A World War II Sourcebook (2011).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight826 g
- Width173 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFrans Coetzee,Marilyn Shevin-Coetzee
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £25.27Trending at £26.33
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.45Trending at £11.92
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.58Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.