All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the dynamics of warlordism in Afghanistan. This book analyses aspects of the Afghan environment that might have been conductive to the fragmentation of central authority and the emergence of warlords and then accounts for the emergence of warlordism in the 1980s. It also discusses Ahmad Shah Massoud.
- Author BiographyAntonio Giustozzi has spent more than a decade visiting, researching and writing on Afghanistan. He is a Research Fellow based at the Crisis States Research Centre at the LSE and author of Koran, Kalashnikov and Laptop: The Neo-Taliban in Afghanistan, also available from Hurst.
- Author(s)Dr. Antonio Giustozzi
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £8.74Trending at £9.05
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.