All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnsure what skills employers are looking for or how best to develop and demonstrate them? With coverage of the core academic, practical, and transferable skills that can be gained during your studies,Employability Skills for Law Students will help you develop the employability skills you need to pursue your chosen career on graduation.
- Author BiographyIn addition to their academic research publications, Emily and Stefan are established and experienced authors of skills texts for the Higher Education market. They are both Fellows of the Higher Education Academy and have won multiple teaching awards - Emily at Brunel University and the University of Reading, and Stefan at Brunel and the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Emily Finch,Stefan Fafinski
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight572 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.05
- £11.36Trending at £11.63
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £7.02Trending at £7.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.