All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ATF raid, a moonshot gone wrong, a busload of female cancer victims determined to live life to the fullest. This book includes a collection of short stories.
- Author BiographyADAM JOHNSON won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in 2013 for his second novel, the New York Times bestseller The Orphan Master's Son ('Excavates the very meaning of life' New York Times). His short story 'Nirvana' (included here) won the Sunday Times/EFG Short Story Award in 2014. He is the author of acclaimed short stories Emporium and the novel Parasites Like Us. He teaches creative writing at Stanford University and lives with his family in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Adam Johnson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.