All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers, administrators, and education professors will find ideas that will transform classrooms into places where students are filled with confidence and empowered to strive for excellence.
- Author BiographyJeff Halstead is also the author of Navigating the New Pedagogy: Six Principles that Transform Teaching and dozens of other articles published regionally and nationally. An educational trainer, staff developer and National Board Certified English teacher, Halstead lives with his family in Spokane, WA.
- Author(s)Jeff Halstead
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight345 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.