CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThrough poems of love, this title traces the lives of Afrikan women in Botswana, South Africa, the United States, Jamaica, Trinidad, and beyond, from the reign of Black Kemet to twenty-first century Toronto.
- Author BiographyYannick Marshall is an Afrikan writer of St Lucian and Jamaican heritage. A resident of Toronto, he is currently engaged in African-American studies at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Yannick Marshall
- PublisherCanadian Scholars Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCanadian Scholars Press
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.