All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study that considers the ways playwrights draw meaning from emptiness. It examines drama associated with non-realistic movement known as theatre of the absurd, focusing on the ways dramatists create an impression of emptiness not only on the stage but also in the body and mind of the central character.
- Author BiographyLes Essif is Associate Professor of Modern Languages and Literatures at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Author(s)Les Essif
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2001
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleDrama & Performance Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note18 b&w photos, 1 index
- Weight645 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.94
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £61.99Trending at £64.48
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £23.71Trending at £30.51
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.