All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first critical study of 'empty labor', the time during which employees engage in non-work activities during the working day.
- Author BiographyRoland Paulsen is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Department of Business Administration, Lund University. Dr Paulsen has received several awards for his work, notably from the Nordic Sociological Association and the International Labor Process Conference. His first book Arbetssamhallet: Hur Arbetet Overlevde Teknologin (The Society of Labor: How Labor Survived Technology) stirred up a national debate in Sweden on the meaning of work.
- Author(s)Roland Paulsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.