Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Author(s)Maximilian Kuhn
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight523 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsEvolution of the global natural gas market.- Iran's political system, institutions, and power structure.- Iran's energy policy and energy decision making.- Iran's contractual and legal framework for foreign investments.- International relations.
- Author BiographyMaximilian Kuhn is a Research Associate at the Center for Energy, Marine Transportation and Public Policy (CEMTPP); School of International Affairs (SIPA) at Columbia University, New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.