All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the most important concepts of homogeneous supported catalysis with an emphasis on enantioselective processes. It describes the state-of-the-art and latest developments in each area while critically evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of this important method.
- Author BiographyRadovan eebesta, born in 1975, studied chemistry at Faculty of Natural Sciences, Comenius University Bratislava, where he received his Ph.D. in organic chemistry in 2002. He carried out his postdoctoral research with Prof. Dieter Seebach at ETH Zurich working on synthesis of ?-amino acids and peptides. Then he worked with Prof. Ben L. Feringa at Groningen University on asymmetric catalysis using phosphoramidites. In 2005 he joined group of Prof. etefan Toma at Comenius University as an assistant professor. After defending his habilitation in 2008 he is now associated professor. His research interests include development of new asymmetric catalytic methods using ferrocene catalysts as well as organocatalysts. These are combined with application of green chemistry approaches like catalysts immobilizations, non-classical solvents and energy sources.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- Series TitleGreen Chemistry Series
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRadovan Sebesta
- Series Edited byJames H. Clark,George A. Kraus
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.