All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnchanting Myanmar paints a portrait of this rapidly-changing country with informative text and brand-new images taken specifically for the book to introduce you to what will be a truly unforgettable visit.
- Author BiographyMick Shippen is a freelance writer and photographer. Based in Thailand since 1997, he currently lives in Bangkok. Mick travels extensively throughout Asia conducting research for articles and taking photographs for local and international newspapers and magazines. A keen biker, he spends his spare time motorcycling and has toured extensively on and off-road in Asia. He is the author of two other titles in this series: Enchanting Laos and Enchanting Cambodia as well as The Traditional Ceramics of South East Asia.
- Author(s)Mick Shippen
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEnchanting Asia
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note180 colour photographs
- Weight386 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.