All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Encyclopedia of African American Society is the first comprehensive, accessible reference set in this field to give voice to the turbulent trends, past and present, that are often ignored in favour of mere facts. This two-volume encyclopedia has become a staple in collections in school, public and academic libraries.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight3484 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine77 mm
- Edited byGerald David Jaynes
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.