All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated encyclopedia examines the basics of nutrition and dieting, presenting the important people, concepts, and criticisms involved and examining the pros and cons of different plans.
- Author BiographyMarjolijn Bijlefeld is a reporter and editor in Fredericksburg, VA. She is the coauthor of Greenwood's Food and You: A Guide to Healthy Habits for Teens. Sharon K. Zoumbaris is a professional librarian and freelance writer/editor. Her published works include ABC-CLIO's Nutrition: Health & Medical Issues Today.
- Author(s)Marjolijn Bijlefeld,Sharon K. Zoumbaris
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note25
- Weight676 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.