Save on a similar product
Shop for a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the bestselling aromatherapy books of all time with vital information on plant origins, medical herbalism and the properties and actions of herbs and essential oils. It covers 165 oils, their actions, characteristics, principal constituents and folk traditions and is a must for experienced aromatherapists and beginners alike.
- Author BiographyJulia Lawless is a practicing aromatherapist and the author of numerous highly respected and successful aromatherapy books. She has her own company selling and distributing essential oils.
- Author(s)Julia Lawless
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Content Note(b/w line botanical drawings), With index
- Weight580 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wilsonk2920 Apr, 2016by
Good knowledgeable reference book to have to hand
Useful knowledge to have for using natural oils as remedies and soothing worn souls.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- kiltybird13 Jun, 2011by
Full of information on Essential Oils!
Great book! I've just recently started using Essential oils at home and needed a book with a wide range of oils documented, which this one has. Would recommend to anyone interseted in the use of essential oils.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26