All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis encyclopedia is a concise yet comprehensive guide to the systems of the human body that is accessible to the lay reader.
- Author BiographyJulie McDowell is a science and health care journalist based in Washington, DC.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edited byJulie McDowell
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.