All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lorraine K. Bannai
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleScott and Laurie Oki Series in Asian American Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 21 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Author BiographyLorraine K. Bannai is director of the Fred T. Korematsu Center for Law and Equality and professor of legal skills at Seattle University School of Law.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.