All listings for this product
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £36.89
- £4.50Trending at £4.98
- £4.83Trending at £5.35
- £9.22Trending at £17.90
- £13.97Trending at £14.78
- £4.36Trending at £4.59
- £8.82Trending at £11.40
About this product
- DescriptionIt's AD 188, and a tiresome three-day journey to the forested outskirts of the Empire is the last thing Libertus, freedman and pavement-maker, wants to make. Not only are there wolves and bears, but Celtic rebels may well regard the lone coach as fair game.
- Author BiographyRosemary Rowe is the pseudonym of an author who has successfully published novels in another genre. Born in Cornwall, she lived for twenty years in New Zealand. A highly qualified academic, she has written more than a dozen bestselling textbooks as Rosemary Aitken.
- Author(s)Rosemary Rowe
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/04/2006
- Weight446 g
- Width144 mm
- Height26 mm
- Spine225 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lionladysf07 Sep, 2016by
Great series of stories
Interesting stories set in Roman Britain. Recommended
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.