All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Author(s)John Beebe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Permissions. Preface. Part One: Theoretical contributions. The Eight Function-attitudes Unpacked. Once More with Feeling. Understanding Consciousness Through the Theory of Psychological Types. Archetypal Aspects of Masculine Adaptation. The Wizard of Oz: A Vision of Development in the American Political Psyche. The Stretch of Individual Typologies in the Formation of Cultural Attitudes. Part Two: Type and the MBTI(R). Evolving the Eight-function Model. Type and archetype: The spine and its shadow. Type and Archetype: The arms and their shadow. Part Three: History of Type. Psychological Types: An historical overview. The Red Book as a Work of Conscience. Psychological Types in Freud and Jung. Part Four: Applications of Type. Difficulties in the Recognition of Psychological Type. An Archetypal Model of the Self in Dialogue. Identifying the American Shadow: Typological reflections on the Los Angeles riots. Name Index. Subject Index.
- Author BiographyJohn Beebe is a Jungian analyst in private practice in San Francisco. A former president of the C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco, he is a prolific author and editor and has spoken on analytical psychology all over the world.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.