All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Javad Khazaii
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Collaboration.- Integrated Design.- Categorizing Knowledge.- Frameworks & Standards.- Frequently used Codes and Standards.- Performance Based Standards.- Indoor Air Quality.- Protective Design Practice.- Systems & Controls.- HVAC Systems.- Traditional Airside HVAC Systems.- Advance Energy Efficient Airside HVAC Systems.- Hybrid Ventilation.- HVAC System Selection.- Building Automatic Controls.- Energy Modeling.- Sustainability Scoring Systems.- Renewable Energy & Sum-Zero Energy Building.- Uncertainty and Risk Management.
- Author BiographyJavad Khazaii is currently Associate Mechanical Engineer for Newcomb & Boyd Engineering Consultants Group, as well as Adjunct Faculty in the Engineering Department of Southern Polytechnic State University in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Khazaii has co-authored scientific articles and conference proceedings for the ASME and IBPSA, and he was one of the original contributors to the State of Qatar (Energy) Sustainability Assessment System (QSAS). His team was awarded first place in the International Building Performance Simulation Association's annual group competition.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.