Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)David Thorpe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEarthscan Expert
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note156 colour illustrations, 22 colour tables, 96 colour illustrations, 60 colour line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. 1. Measuring Energy Consumption 2. Metering 3. Airtightness and Insulation 4. Lighting, Daylighting and Controls 5. Heating and Cooling 6. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems 7. Energy Reduction Technologies 8. Motors, Drives and Compressed Air 9. Refrigeration 10. Process Controls 11. Data Centres 12. Minimising Water Use 13. Making the Financial Case Conclusion. Appendix.
- Author BiographyDavid Thorpe is community manager of Sustainable Cities Collective, an online community for leaders of major metropolitan areas, urban planning and sustainability professionals. Until 2013 he was for 13 years News Editor of Energy and Environment Management magazine, for which website he also wrote a weekly op-ed column. He is also the author of several books and hundreds of articles on related subjects. Formerly director of publications at the Centre for Alternative Technology, he has written two other books in the Earthscan Expert series, Sustainable Home Refurbishment and Solar Technology, and several B2B ebooks for the publisher DoSustainability. He runs his own sustainable media consultancy, Cyberium, manages the Green Deal Advice website, and blogs regularly as The Low Carbon Kid. Find him on Twitter @DavidKThorpe.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.