All listings for this product
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £16.24Trending at £17.11
- £21.10Trending at £25.73
- £12.24Trending at £15.95
- £5.18Trending at £5.54
- £16.15Trending at £27.60
- £13.35Trending at £13.98
- £11.40Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow the world evolved to its present dependence on carbon-based fossil fuels, the problems that ensued including the threat of disruptive global climate change and hazards associated with our increasing dependence on unreliable but currently indispensable sources of energy such as oil, and the opportunities for a more sustainable energy future.
- Author BiographyMichael McElroy is the Gilbert Butler Professor of Environmental Science at Harvard University. His research covers topics ranging from planetary atmospheres to more recently extensive studies of the Earth's environment with particular attention to the impact of human activity including options for policy responses.
- Author(s)Michael B. McElroy
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note10 color halftones, 25 color line illustrations, 15 black and white line illustrations.
- Weight726 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.