All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of energy trading along with the philosophies and strategies necessary for trading and managing risk. This book shows how to establish a modeling process that involves the key players - managers, traders, quantitative analysts, and engineers and provides answers to energy trading and risk management issues.
- Author BiographyDragana Pilipovic works at AAA Capital Management, a hedge fund in Houston. She was also the founder and president of SAVA Risk Management Corporation, which provided quantitative analysis, risk management, and software development to major companies in the energy industry and energy trading field. Ms. Pilipovic has received a United States patent for a volatility model, has published numerous articles in industry journals and speaks at professional conferences nationwide. She holds a bachelors in physics from Harvard University, a masters in experimental physics from Brown University, and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Dragana Pilipovic
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1058 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.