All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers fresh analysis and insight into: fundamental shifts in the global energy balance; the revolution in shale gas and oil; new energy frontiers, from ultra deepwater to the Arctic; the rising agenda of safety concerns across the energy complex; energy poverty; and infrastructure for modernizing power grids.
- Author BiographyJan H. Kalicki is a senior scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center and Counselor for International Strategy at Chevron. He served previously as White House NIS ombudsman and counselor to the Department of Commerce in the Clinton Administration, where he played a leading role in Russian, Eurasian, and Middle East commercial energy issues. David L. Goldwyn is president of Goldwyn Global Strategies, LLC, an international consulting firm. From 2009 to 2011 he served as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs, where he created the Global Shale Gas Initiative and the Energy Governance and Capacity Initiative.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodrow Wilson Center Press
- Content Note49, 49 black & white line drawings
- Weight908 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Goldwyn,Jan H. Kalicki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.