CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at why anthropology has not gained the popularity and respect it deserves in the twenty-first century, this title takes the anthropological community to task for its unwillingness to engage more proactively with the media in a wide range of debates. It makes a plea for positioning anthropology as the universal intellectual discipline.
- Author BiographyThomas Hylland Eriksen is Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Oslo and the Free University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Thomas Hyland Eriksen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.