All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from the authors' experience in conflict intervention in their private consulting practice, this book addresses insights and methods in private mediation, small group facilitation, system design, large-scale interventions, and public-issue management. It discusses numerous methods and principles in conflict resolution.
- Author BiographyStephen Littlejohn (Ph.D., University of Utah), is a conflict management consultant, mediator, facilitator, and trainer. He is consultant for the Public Dialogue Consortium and a partner in Domenici Littlejohn, Inc. Stephen is co-author of Moral Conflict: When Social Worlds Collide (Sage, 1997) and has written numerous other books and articles on communication and conflict. He was a professor of communication at Humboldt State University in California and is currently Adjunct Professor of Communication and Journalism at the University of New Mexico. He has done research on mediation and conflict management for 19 years and has been an active mediator for eight. Stephen has been a consultant for such clients as the Waco Youth Summit, the Alliance for Constructive Communication, the City of Cupertino, Columbia Basin College, and Washington State University. Kathy Domenici (M.A., University of New Mexico) is a partner in Domenici Littlejohn, Inc. and a project consultant for the Public Dialogue Consortium. A consultant since 1990, Kathy is a conflict-management specialist, mediator, facilitator, and trainer. She founded the Mediation Clinic at the University of New Mexico and now specializes in designing high-level strategy and leadership processes. Kathy has worked on behalf of such clients as Eastman Kodak, The President's Commission on Critical Infrastructure, Sandia National Laboratories, Lockheed Martin, and the Kellogg Foundation.
- Author(s)Kathy L. Domenici,Stephen W. Littlejohn
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.