All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging Extremists concerns negotiation with political terrorist organizations, separating terrorist groups that can be engaged from those that, for the moment, cannot.
- Author BiographyI. William Zartman is the Jacob Blaustein professor of international organization and conflict resolution and director of the African Studies and Conflict Management programs at the Johns Hopkins University's Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies in Washington, D.C. Guy Olivier Faure is professor of sociology at the Sorbonne University, Paris V, and a member of the Steering Committee of the Processes of International Negotiation (PIN) Program. He also engages in consulting and training activities with enterprises, multinational companies, governments, and international organizations.
- PublisherUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGuy Olivier Faure,I. William Zartman
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.