All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book contains practical and pedagogically oriented chapters written by leaders in the field of instrumental music education. Designed for instrumental music teachers or for use in instrumental methods courses, the book covers a wide range of topics.
- Author BiographySuzanne L. Burton is professor of music education, director of graduate studies, and coordinator of music education at the University of Delaware. Her pedagogical and research interests focus on musical development, partnerships and collaborations, professional development of music teachers, and the role of technology in music education. Alden H. Snell, II is assistant professor of instrumental music education at the University of Delaware. Dr. Snell has experience teaching instrumental music to students of all ages, with research interests in generative creativity, professional development for music teachers, and teacher musicianship.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width154 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlden H. Snell,Suzanne L. Burton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.