All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging reflection in practice: a narrative approach develops Chris Johns' existing models and ideas for actively engaging in reflective practice and demonstrates their application to holistic practice and everyday nursing care.
- Author BiographyChris Johns is Reader in Advanced Nursing Practice at the University of Luton.
- Author(s)Christopher Johns
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note32
- Weight478 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.