All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging Risk: A Guide for College Leaders offers presidents, provosts, deans, senior administrators, and faculty leaders a road map for establishing a first-rate program of risk management at their institution.
- Author BiographyPaula Vene Smith is professor of English and director of the Purposeful Risk Engagement Project. She previously served as vice president for academic affairs and chief academic officer at Grinnell College.
- Author(s)Paula Vene Smith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.