All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering Drawing is a textbook designed for the students of all engineering disciplines to develop a spatial thought in them to observe, visualize and understand the structure of objects from different perspectives. This ability forms the central idea of design and development of all engineering products.
- Author BiographyDr N S Parthasarathy is Retd. Director, AU-FRG Institute of CAD/CAM and Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai. He has more than 35 years of experience in teaching various courses on mechanical engineering and specialises in contact mechanics, vibration& damping, and design optimization. He is also widely recognised by the academic community for his expertise in teaching Engineering Drawing. Dr Vela Murali is currently Head and Professor, In-charge, Engineering Design Division, Department of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University. He has around 15 years of experience in teaching various undergraduate and postgraduate mechanical engineering courses. He is the author of a book on Engineering Mechanics published by OUP India in 2010.
- Author(s)N. S. Parthasarathy,Vela Murali
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note450 diagrams
- Weight938 g
- Width184 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.