Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.55Trending at £29.36
- £16.24Trending at £16.88
- £18.20Trending at £25.64
- £12.24Trending at £15.73
- £5.18Trending at £5.47
- £16.15Trending at £27.22
- £11.40Trending at £12.89
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have designs for wonderful machines in mind, but aren't sure how to turn your ideas into real, engineered products that can be manufactured, marketed, and used, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyThomas Ask is a professor of industrial and human factors design at Pennsylvania College of Technology. Previously, he worked as an engineer for nearly 20 years, designing dozens of commercial products and systems. He is the founder and faculty advisor for the Society of Inventors and Mad Scientists as well as a licensed Professional Engineer with a doctorate in Industrial Design. He is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the American Society for Engineering Education.
- Author(s)Thomas Ask
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.