All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the development of intelligent systems using a mixture of scientific, philosophical, and engineering concepts. It provides an expert blend of theory and practice in intelligent systems design and uses real-world examples to illustrate technical concepts.
- Author BiographyJAMES S. ALBUS is Senior Fellow at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, Maryland. ALEXANDER M. MEYSTEL is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Drexel University and a guest researcher at the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Author(s)Alexander M. Meystel,James S. Albus
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleWiley Series on Intelligent Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight750 g
- Width166 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.