All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionOver 15,000 of the most commonly used words and phrases; a brief introduction to Cantonese pronunciation in accordance with the Yale System of Romanization; a comparative chart of four systems of Romanization; and grammatical notes for beginners.
- Author BiographyThe New Asia-Yale-in-China Chinese Language Center is one of the largest institutions of its kind worldwide. Founded in 1963 under the auspices of New Asia College and the Yale-in-China Association, it became part of The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1974. Three to four hundred students from over fifty different countries or regions attend the Center each semester, including summer, to study Cantonese or Putonghua from beginning through advanced levels.
- Author(s)Kwan Choi Wah
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- Language(s)English & Cantonese
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight422 g
- Width108 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.