All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon a wide array of sources, Martin Wiener explores the English ambivalence to modern industrial society.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Wiener is the Mary Jones Professor of History at Rice University. His previous books include Between Two Worlds: The Political Thought of Graham Wallas (1971), Reconstructing the Criminal (Cambridge, 1990), and Men of Blood: Violence, Manliness, and Criminal Justice in Victorian England (Cambridge, 2003).
- Author(s)Martin Joel Wiener
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £35.06
- £8.72Trending at £11.48
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.