Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.49Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
About this product
- DescriptionThere are not many countries where the traditional dances, songs and music of the past have become so successfully integrated into modern everyday life as they have in England. This book describes the history and evolution of the dances that have survived and their regional variations.
- Author BiographyHugh Rippon was an official of the English Folk Dance and Song Society, and spent much time teaching dancing, lecturing, writing articles and starting new morris sides. He has taught widely in England, Holland, Belgium, France and America and continues his 'calling' activities in retirement.
- Author(s)Hugh Rippon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1989
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleShire Discovering
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 206
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.