All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a successful text has been thoroughly revised to make it even more accessible to those without any prior grammatical knowledge. There is greater discussion and exemplification of key terms, while essential topics are now fully introduced at the outset. There are also new sections, more diagrams and shaded boxes.
- Author BiographyPETER COLLINS is Associate Professor in Linguistics and Head of the Linguistics Department at the University of New South Wales, in Sydney, Australia. He is former Editor of the Australian Journal of Linguistics and has published widely in corpus linguistics, grammar, and the sociolinguistics of Australian English. CARMELLA HOLLO lectures in the Department of Linguistics at the University of New South Wales, in Sydney, Australia. Her primary interests are in teaching the history of the English language, and in grammar and text analysis.
- Author(s)Carmella Hollo,Peter Collins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date01/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, diagrams
- Weight379 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.