All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis refreshingly straightforward and accessible textbook introduces students who might not have a linguistic background, to the study of literary texts. Gregoriou takes an innovative, genre-based approach, providing students with the analytical skills and theoretical approaches they need to interpret the language of literature.
- Author BiographyCHRISTIANA GREGORIOU is Lecturer in the School of English at the University of Leeds, UK. She teaches on the language and literature interface, in stylistics and cognitive poetics, and is the author of Deviance in Contemporary Crime Fiction.
- Author(s)Christiana Gregoriou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePerspectives on the English Language
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight333 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.45
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.