All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the vengeance permeating English Renaissance drama, connecting bloodthirsty and blackly comic plays with economics and political resistance.
- Author BiographyLinda Woodbridge is Weiss Chair in the Humanities and Professor of English at Pennsylvania State University. She has published widely on the subjects of English Renaissance literature, women in literature, folklore and revenge. Her books include Women and the English Renaissance: Literature and the Nature of Womankind, 1540-1620 (1984), Shakespeare: A Selective Bibliography of Criticism (1988), The Scythe of Saturn: Shakespeare and Magical Thinking (1994) and Vagrancy, Homelessness, and English Renaissance Literature (2001).
- Author(s)Linda Woodbridge
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.