All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the architecture of retail buildings in England, this is a study of the history and character of different retail settings since the Middle Ages, including shops, arcades, market halls, co-operative stores, department stores, multiples, supermarkets, precincts and malls.
- Author BiographyKathryn A. Morrison is Senior Investigator, English Heritage, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Kathryn A. Morrison
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2003
- Series TitleThe Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note100 colour pl 150 illustrations
- Weight2234 g
- Width245 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.